
Last week Norma told me that a package had come for me, and that the "mailman" would try again to deliver it the following day. Packages are not to be left with the concierges because who knows if the recipient will ever get the goods. Here´s a side story: One day last week, I forgot my keys. I called Norma from school and told her what I had done, and so she said that if she had to go out she´d just leave they keys with the concierge. Well, I came back from school, picked up the keys from the guy, and went up to my apartment. To my surprise, one of the house keys was missing! To make a long story short, we do not leave anything with the concierges. So anyway, I wondered who would have sent me a package. I had recently told my mom not to send me anything because I heard you had to pay fees to receive mail here, which I later learned is not exactly true. I just had to tip the delivery man. I figured it was probably from Jenny Sass and then wondered if she had included any Reese´s peanut butter treats. Of course she had along with a few other things. It was a pretty penny to ship it, but the Reese´s alone were worth it. Peanut butter candy is nowhere to be found down here. I´m still looking.
oh isn't that jenny darling!!!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your PB! :) YUM!
i guess you could always make your own. my recipe: drop a handful of chocolate chips into the peanut butter jar, get spoon, eat.
xoxooxxo be safe!
Sadly, there are also no chocolate chips here either. I´d have to make my own.
ReplyDeleteYou will never find PB there! My mom always sent me PB on my mission and my companion and I would eat it up in one day! Jeremy made PB on his mission (Brazil). He said it wasn't bad but it's not Jiffy!
ReplyDelete