Thursday, March 19, 2009

My brain is about to explode and when it does, out will come verbs conjugated in crazy ways!

Today was too much. We we are supposed to memorize 10 pages of verbs and how to conjugate them in various tenses all before tomorrow morning when we have our test. I started laughing at one point because it was  so absurd. Somehow I think our class got a little behind last week and so this week we are paying for it. It's funny because normally I can hear what our teacher says, my brain can translate the words into English while at the same time I understand the concept she is trying to teach us. Other times, I hear and understand the words only but I can't get the concept simultaneously. It's a really strange phenomenon. Anyway, I'm not too worried because I always do well on the tests however, this time it seems like it will be a lot more difficult. Sometimes I wish I could go through each level twice. 

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that... My microbiology class makes me feel like my brain could burst. Sorry to hear about the food poisoning, I have experienced it more than once and I don't wish that experience on anyone. Glad to see you bounced back!

    ReplyDelete