Saturday, January 24, 2009

I passed the Test



I have been in school now for 2 weeks. My Spanish is getting better every day. I am amazed how much I can understand (if the person speaks slowly). This past Friday we had to take a test to see if we could go on to the next level. I was proud of my 87%. Three of the students from my most recent class are traveling on now so it will be interesting to see who is in class this next week. I really love getting to know people from all over the world. I've included a picture of the outside of my school. It has many classrooms, a common area (couches, tables, TV, etc,), computer lab, kitchenette, and patio. 

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta leer tu Blog. Es muy divertido! We are so spoiled here in the USA-even taking a long shower is quite a luxury. It sounds like you have everything you need-just not in the same amounts as you did here. What an adventure! I am so excited for you to aprender mas espanol!

    ReplyDelete